Sunday, January 24, 2016

Thomas & Drew

The week at the Miss Teen International pageant is nothing but fun from meeting new friends to experiencing new things and getting all dolled up! In the midst of the good times are full, busy days. Getting yourself ready can be stressful, but have no fear, Thomas and Drew are here! If you make an appointment with Thomas and Drew Dunn you will have nothing to worry about at Nationals. They will make sure you look gorgeous every single day! You can hire them for rehearsals, orientation, and day-out along with stage competition and interview, or just the competition phases according to your preference.

Between each phase of competition, preliminary and finals, they will touch you up and give you some extra hair spray to make sure you are looking your absolute best. They even helped me glue my fitness wear! Using Thomas and Drew is worth everything. No accidents will happen under their watch! Make your appointment at the earliest opportunity.


Thank you Thomas and Drew for everything you did for me at Nationals. I cannot thank you guys enough for making sure I had everything I needed. You guys are great and I cannot wait to see you again! Love you two so much!

Nothing is impossible, the word itself says “I’m possible.” – Audrey Hepburn

Jules Fletcher
Miss Teen International 2015

No comments:

Post a Comment