National Council for Adoption


I am incredibly honored and blessed to have this opportunity of a lifetime! Being crowned Mrs. International 2010 will enable me to shine a brighter spotlight on Adoption through my platform, "Building Families Through The Miracle of Adoption".

It is my goal as Mrs. International to share my message of hope and inspire others to NEVER give up on their dreams of building a family. Through my partnership with the National Council For Adoption, I will continue raising awareness, financial support, and continue establishing a network of support groups because I believe every child deserves a loving, permanent family!

http://www.adoptioncouncil.org/ - Mrs. International featured on NCFA homepage!!!




Until next post, God Bless!


Shannon Devine


Mrs. International 2010

Comments

  1. you go girl each child does deseerve a family and one who loves them!

    Bernadette ( Mrs NM Intl 2010)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts