Go Red Total Makeover

This past weekend I was thrilled to be asked to attend the Go Red For Women event: Go Red Total Makeover, at Macy’s in Fort Worth, Texas. The event took place the weekend of National Wear Red Day and as you can imagine, I was decked out in the color red for about three days straight.


I had an absolute blast working at this event! The Go Red For Women affiliate in Texas set up the event so that hundreds of people could learn life saving skills for free and in a fun way. All across the Macy’s store where stations with different activities such as CPR training, Zumba, healthy cooking, and even a station to check your blood pressure!


Music played through the whole store and the day was full of laughter and smiles. I signed who knows how many autographs, took well over a hundred pictures with people, and even a few selfies were involved.


Hundreds of people participated in the event and learned easy tricks to staying healthy and ways to avoid getting a heart problem. The event was a huge, huge, huge success!! And had we only reached one person I believe it would still have been a success.



Did I mention it was also my dad’s birthday? But unfortunately he wasn’t able to come with us so I sent him a little message. 


Love,

Haley Rose Pontius

Comments

Popular Posts