My New Year's Resolution


I’m going to get real with you... I’ve been lazy. Between traveling, moving and getting settled into a new job, I have succumb to the conveniences of drive-thru windows. I tell you this because I want to shed light on the fact that the healthy choice is not always the easy choice, especially when life gets thrown at you!

With healthy choices being my platform, it is my duty to be transparent about my difficulties as much as I share my successes. Since I have been struggling with making “convenient” food choices instead of healthy ones, I have decided to make a very REAL resolution for 2018.

I am not allowed to be in the driver’s seat while going through a drive-thru (except for coffee).

By making this resolution, I have increased my awareness of how I need to get back to meal prepping. Also, by sharing the resolution I have increased my amount of accountability partners to keep me on track.

I encourage you all to make one resolution this year for the betterment of your health. Let’s tackle 2018 but supporting each other in our goals. What’s yours?!

In health and happiness,

Kelsey Craft
Miss International 2017

Comments

Popular Posts