Sock it to Suicide

May is Mental Health Awareness Month. For the last two years over the month of may I have held 500 Hearts tours to promote The Peyton Heart Project. Obviously this year I will not be able to embark on my usual media tour as planned but I have been able to adapt and adjust my plans so that I can continue raising awareness for suicide prevention and sharing the mission of The Peyton Heart Project.

To raise awareness for mental health and suicide prevention I will be collaborating with Wright Foot to raise funds for The Peyton Heart Project. Throughout the month of May Wright Foot will be opening up their entire online store! For every purchase made, Wright Foot will be donating 25% to The Peyton Heart Project. They have also released a special Peyton Heart Project Sock in honor of the project!

Be sure to visit www.wrightfoot.net for cozy socks, awesome shades and tons of other merchandise.


To show your support and to become involved in raising awareness for Mental Health Awareness month, after purchasing your Peyton Heart Project Sock or other Wright Foot gear, take a picture and share it to Facebook or Instagram using the hashtags #sockittosuicide #heartsforhope and #peytonheartproject and be sure to give wright foot a shout out!

I want to thank Joe Wright from Wright Foot for collaborating with me on this project and for helping to raise awareness for suicide prevention during Mental Health Awareness Month!


Ava Hill
Miss International 2019

Comments

Popular Posts