Life As Mrs. International

Like I stated in one of my last posts…the perks just keep coming as Mrs. International. It has truly been a whirlwind of fun and excitement since being crowned Mrs. International a little over a month ago!

The first few weeks of my reign have been filled with media interviews, working with the official PR firm for the International Pageants on upcoming events and appearances, getting official photos by Clay Spann, booking flights all across the country, and shopping for a fabulous wardrobe! How’s that for excitement?! Being Mrs. International is truly amazing!

Above is a snapshot of one of the articles that ran in a newspaper. I absolutely love what they captured! They captured the most important moment after I was crowned…this most amazing and special moment with my daughter, my precious angel, Halle-Grace! To me, this is better than any Cinderella story…

I want to THANK Joey Retherford of the Competitive Image for allowing me to look incredible and in style all year! My latest selections are for the upcoming Alpha Phi International Red Dress Gala at Arizona State University and for the National Council For Adoption’s 30th anniversary “Bow Ties & Pearls” Gala in Washington, DC.


With Sherri Hill at the end of a long shopping day in her showroom inside the Atlanta Apparel Mart.

My schedule for the next few months is incredibly busy but I am so excited about each and every opportunity! Here’s a run-down….

* California International Pageants. Jason & Halle-Grace will travel with me and we are taking her to DISNEYLAND!!!

* Tennessee International Pageants, * Red Dress Gala, Alpha Phi International, Arizona State University, *Susan G. Komen “Angela’s Army", *Virginia International Pageants,

* Oregon, NCFA 30th Anniversary Gala….and more...National Adoption Month and Miss Magic will be turning 3! WOW, time is going to fly by! I never dreamed of such an amazing year! I’m so blessed and I thank God daily for this opportunity!

Until next post, remain blessed!

Shannon Devine

Comments

  1. Shannon, you are doing an amazing job as Mrs. International. I am so happy for you. You are representing the International pageants with style and grace. Best wishes as your year unfolds.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts