Nationals Pageant Tips: Tip #1

Nationals Pageant Tips: Tip #1 - Use Stephanie Ross for makeup at Nationals!

After receiving many questions via email and Facebook from contestants asking for advice for Nationals, I thought I would share some of my personal recommendations.

The first pageant tip that I have is to have Stephanie Ross do your makeup at Nationals. I used her both years and she is wonderful! She will do your makeup starting with orientation, then interview, preliminaries and finals. She is the only makeup artist allowed backstage and having her there to help with touch ups and to calm me down helped immensely both years. She does the individual eyelashes which she supplies and knows the proper amount of makeup for all of these events.


This year I was 18 when I competed for the teen title. I didn’t want to appear “too old”. Stephanie carefully applied pinks to soften my look and then before evening gown, she put some lilac under my eyes to give me an angelic look. I did win evening gown and many people commented that I “looked like an angel.” Thanks to Miss Stephanie for making me look like an angel through her makeup application. Thanks also to Joey Rutherford, who supplied me with my gorgeous white Sherri Hill evening gown that completed the angelic look.


The openings with Miss Stephanie fill up fast, so I suggest you mail in your payment and order form as soon as possible. Also, for the lucky winner, Miss Stephanie is one of the prize sponsors. I loved not only the fabulous professional teeth whitening kit, but also the Clarisonic facial brush that she sent me in my prize basket.

Stephanie is wonderful and I recommend her as one of the pageant expenses that will be a very worthwhile investment.

Juliana McKee

Comments

Popular Posts