Avon Walk for Breast Cancer

Jeremiah 29:11 “For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”

I cannot describe how excited I am to have a job!! I feel like all my emotional struggling & questioning myself over the past months was all to lead me to the most amazing job for me right now! The women that I work with are fabulous & my bosses are so understanding and supportive of my Miss International schedule that is about to take off!

With so much focus on my job hunt, appearances were hard to plan & volunteering opportunities were hard to find. HOWEVER, I am so excited that now all my focus can go into being a great Miss International out & about in my community instead of just behind my computer & over the phone!

On that note, Avon’s Walks – In It To End It – are about to take off in a city near YOU!


They will need volunteers to help before the walk happens. I am getting involved NOW with the DC Walk that is planned for the very end of April. I hope everyone will find it in your heart to help out where you are needed!

For more information, visit: http://www.avonwalk.org/

Ashley Smith

Comments

Popular Posts