Miss Teen, Miss, & Mrs Texas International 2011


Over March 12th weekend, I went back to San Antonio, Texas to give up my crown to the next Miss Texas International. The contestants had a wonderful weekend full of gifts, visiting Morgan’s Wonderland, dinners, rehearsals, & a fabulous final production put on by the Director of the Year, Kristin Koether.


As I said before, I was so lucky this past year to have wonderful sister queens, Sydney & Natalie. I knew spending time with them again would be the highlight of my weekend, & I was right!! And – major bonus - the distinguished panel of judges included our very own Mrs. International 2010, Shannon Devine! The 4 of us plus our families got to spend lots of time together catching up!




There were so many wonderful contestants, and any one of them could have taken home the crown & represented Texas well! The three ladies who ended up with the distinguished titles were: Mrs. Texas International, Angelique Hoover, Miss Texas International, Kelli Ansley, and Miss Teen Texas International, Lora Chowdhury. I am so proud of all of them!!




Ashley Smith

Comments

Popular Posts