Bahama Mama

1 week with no cell phone service…no worries, mon! I had an absolute blast on my family vacation on a cruise to the Bahamas! We set sail on the Carnival Ecstasy!

My friend, Courtney Woolwine, joined in on the fun too!

Cruises are so much fun! Every day Courtney and I would lay out by the pool, work out in the state-of-the-art gym, then get all fancied up for dinner with the family…all while sailing in the Caribbean!



We landed in Freeport and Nassau, Bahamas. The straw markets were my favorite! We also sailed to Key West and got to spend a little time on the beach there.

My little sister got her hair braided!


We also spent a few days at a resort and Universal Studios! The first night, we ate at Jimmy Buffet’s Margaritaville and watched Madagascar 3 in the AMC theater at the park!


The next two days were spent riding roller coasters and checking out the new rides at Islands of Adventure and Universal Studios.

As a Twilight fan it is hard for me to say this, but the Wizarding World of Harry Potter was by far the coolest part of the entire park!

One of the coolest roller coasters I have ever ridden! I got to pick my own music as I went through loops and drops!

It was almost unbearably hot, but that didn’t stop us from having an absolutely amazing trip!

Jurnee Carr

Comments

Popular Posts