How I Got Ready - NYFW


I had the amazing opportunity to attend the Red Dress Collection during NYFW! This event is to raise awareness that heart disease is the number one killer of women! So many people have been asking me how I got ready and what products I used so here is an inside look on my routine for walking the red carpet during NYFW!

Make-Up:

Vitamin E Oil- First Aid Beauty Spray

Primer- Porefessional by Benefit

Foundation- Sand Olive Picture Perfect Foundation by Clay Spann

Concealer - Golden Beige and Ivory by Clay Spann

Setting Powder- Linen and Natural tan by Clay Spann

Baking - Translucent Loose Powder in Warm Beige by Clay Spann

Contour- Matte Bronze by Clay Spann

Eyebrows- Dipbrow in Soft Brown by Anastasia and Soft Brown Brow Definer by Clay Spann

Eye/ Lip primer- by Clay Spann (one color)

Blush- Romance and Bouquet Blush by Clay Spann

Eyeshadow- Vanilla Shake, Toast, Mocha, Cat Walk, and Mystic by Clay Spann were all used for this look

Eyeliner- Jet Black Eye Pencil by Clay Spann

Lashes- Mega Lash Mascara by Clay Spann then use Duo dark glue to apply Dunn and Dunn “A Dunn Deal Lashes”

Lipstick- Sunset and Cranberry Crush by Clay Spann

Finishing Touches- Neutral Set Powder- Ben Nye

Long story short I love Clay Spann and Dunn and Dunn! Ladies remember to book your appointments with the Dunns today. They are the only hair and makeup artists allowed backstage to assist with hair and makeup!


Nails:

I decided to go with something fun and different for New York Fashion Week. Since the show was all about heart health I chose to go with black almond shape nails with a EKG readings and a heart on them. For those who do not know what an EKG is, it is an electrocardiogram that prints your heart's electrical activity on paper! It was totally nerdy to do, but everyone seemed to love them!


Dress:

This amazing gown was given to me by Competitive Image. The designer is Fernando Wong! Remember the International Pageants Trunk Show is April 20th, 21st, and 22nd in Dothan, Alabama! I would love to see you all there!

Hair:

I curled my hair with a Hot Tools curling iron then teased my hair with a basic teasing brush.

I hope this was helpful to you! If you would like me to write more blogs like this comment below!

"Success is not measured by what you accomplish but by the opposition you have encountered and the courage with which you have maintained the struggle against overwhelming odds."

-Orison Swett Marden

Garin Harris
Miss Teen International 2016

Comments

Popular Posts