Texas Aggie Magazine

I graduated from Texas A&M University back in 2006, & I enjoyed every minute that I was there! The school is home to over 46,000 students, so there are a lot of amazing alumni that come out of our school and do amazing things in their communities.
That’s why I was so honored when I was contacted to be featured in the summer issue of Texas Aggie Magazine, our school’s alumni publication! The article focuses on my work done as Miss International and my work done while a student at Texas A&M University. I am so excited for it to come out later this month!



Ashley Smith

Comments

  1. I just received my copy of this month's Texas Aggie and enjoyed reading the article about your pursuit to educate women about breast cancer early detection and carrying the Aggie Spirit with you always!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts