A Letter to My Dog

Do you love your dog? Then check out www.alettertomydog.com and write a letter to your precious pooch! If your letter is selected it could be published into a book, along with a photo of you and your dog! A contribution of the proceeds will benefit the Humane Society of the United States! 

Check out my letter to my dog, Chi-Chi, below and submit one of your own!

My precious Chi-Chi,

9 years ago I visited an awful place-a puppy mill. Little did I know what it was at the time, but I knew one thing-you were special. It was heart breaking to see you squirming and crying for help amidst all the chaos of the other puppies. As the runt of your litter, you stood out. Your black hair, white dipped tail, and white paws set you apart from your brothers and sisters who were toppling on you. I could see in your eyes and knew in my heart that you belonged in our home.



Rescuing you from that horrible place was a difficult task, but well worth it. You brought life into our home and made us appreciate the “little” things in life. From the moment we knew you were from a puppy mill, a burden was placed in my heart to help your other friends who were suffering in those harsh conditions. You are my inspiration for promoting adoption and spay/neutering through our organization, Jurnee’s Journey: Helping All God’s Creations.

As the official mascot and inspiration, you, Chi-Chi, have touched many animals’ and humans’ lives. You are a constant reminder that there is hope and that great things do come in small packages.

I love all 3 pounds and 11 ounces of you Chi-Chi Pooh!

Barks and wags,

Your mom, Jurnee Carr

Jurnee Carr

Comments

Popular Posts