Arkansas International Pageant


What a weekend!  I attended the Arkansas International Pageant this weekend and watched as three new Arkansas International Queens were crowned.  I also judged the Little Miss pageant – which was a ton of cuteness.  Mrs. Bernee kept me busy and full, and Toni, Blanche, and Renee welcomed me with open arms to Arkansas.  I also got to spend some quality time with Jurnee!   All of the contestants were amazing and lit up the stage.   Congratulations to the new Arkansas International Queens!

Introducing the new Miss Arkansas International, Kola Brown!

Julia stole everyone’s hearts with her spunk and sparkling personality!


It was so great catching up with Toni! She and her mother were wonderful hosts and made me feel right at home!

I couldn’t leave without meeting Miss International 2009, Erin Golden-Vance!  She is just as beautiful on the inside as she is on the out!

A trip to Arkansas wouldn’t be complete without a visit with Mrs. Mary Tate!

Best,

Ciji Dodds
Miss International 2011

Comments

Popular Posts