Sherri Hill Trunk Show

Dothan-the fashion capitol of Alabama was taken over byInternational titleholders this past weekend at the Sherri Hill Trunk Show! Ihad the honor of being the “host” at The Competitive Image, where contestants werepicking out their wardrobes and getting their headshots taken by the fabulousClay Spann!

At the Competitive Image

A wonderful cake made just for Sherri Hill!


I got to meet up with Sherri Hill again and design another gown with her-my farewell gown! I told her what I wanted and she drew it as I spoke. We changed things here and there and finally came up with the gown of my dreams! I can’t wait to reveal it at nationals!
With Sherri Hill and owner of the Competitive Image-Joey Rutherford 


I also got to catch up with my fabulous director, Mary Richardson. She, Joey Rutherford, Clay Spann, Terri, my mother, Sherri Hill and I all went to dinner after a tiring day!


 
Picking out some makeup from Clay Spann’s line FACE! Get fabulous at http://www.clayspann.com/pages/cosmetics.html  

It was so fun to meet International contestants. I can’t wait to see Sherri’s fabulous creations on the stage in Chicago!

Jurnee Carr

Comments

Popular Posts