Donating to Pulaski County Humane Society

This Vol fan had an exciting weekend in Razorback land! Yes, our teams may be rivals, but I can’t help but love the Diamond State!

What made Arkansas so special, you ask? The first cool thing I did was meet Ernie Bowman on the plane!



Ernie played in the 1962 World Series as an infielder for the San Francisco Giants! I even got to hold his World Series ring!! He signed a baseball card for me and I signed an autograph card for him! So cool!


Upon arrival, I headed over to the Humane Society of Pulaski County to tour the shelter and make a donation. The facility was absolutely beautiful!


I first walked in and was welcomed by a floppy bloodhound puppy named Oakley! He lost his eye from abuse, but saw me enough to where he could give me lots of slobbery kisses!


Some amazing ladies were running the shelter. I also got to meet some women who drove down to Louisiana during Hurricane Katrina to recuse dogs and cats. What amazing stories they had!

These puppies were getting spay/neutered the next day! Yay!


It was such an honor for Jurnee's Journey: Helping All God's Creations to give to this amazing organization. This facility is run on a love for animals and desire for their justice. Many blessings to the Pulaski Co. Humane Society as they continue to bless animals!

Jurnee Carr

Comments

Popular Posts