The Traveling Housewife

This would be me.  I am a traveling housewife.  I am still waiting for the day when I can magically make the dishes, garbage and laundry take care of themselves.  We can all dream, right?

A friend recently explained to me the difference between 5-Hour Energy and NOS energy drink.  Apparently NOS is for the serious athlete and the other is for housewives who want to do laundry faster.  

So magic potion or not, it still means I have to wash, dust and fold…and to be honest, I’d probably rather steer clear of putting chemicals in my body.  On the bright side, wearing my heart rate monitor while doing housework is extremely motivating.  And, throwing in a few lunges on the way to the laundry room, or taking the steps 2-at-a-time works wonders for my backside.

As I embark on the final 5 weeks of my reign, I have so many people to thank for this opportunity.  The friendships and sisterhood I’ll cherish for life.  But, the reality is that I still need that magic wand to take care of all my housewife duties, especially since I don’t forsee a change in career anytime soon. 

Wish you all a magical day!

Janet Bolin
Mrs. International 2011

Comments

Popular Posts