Viva Las Vegas

Last week was quite the adventure! I spent 7 days out in the middle of a desert! Lucky for us, a record high temperature came up on us one day! It was scorching hot. Nonetheless, my trip to Vegas was unforgettable!

I did many exciting things while in Las Vegas, so I will be writing multiple blogs. I would like to begin with my first day in the desert!


Flying in, I saw brown instead of the green I am used to! My green, lush mountains back home turned into brown, dry canyons! It was so cool to see that from the plane!


After we checked into our hotel, we went out on the strip. I had my first taxi ride!



The lights were extravagant and the streets were crowded! My mother, father, and I went into Caesar’s Palace for dinner.

Dior! One of my favorite designers!

The sculptures were gorgeous!


That night we ate at my all-time favorite restaurant: The Cheesecake Factory! It gets better every time!

Stay tuned for more blogs about my adventures in Vegas!Last week was quite the adventure! I spent a whole week out in the middle of a desert! Lucky for us, a record high temperature came up on us one day! Nonetheless, my trip to Las Vegas was unforgettable! I did many exciting things so I will be writing multiple blogs about it.

Jurnee Carr

Comments

Popular Posts