Little Rock Heart Walk

It’s that time of year again! (My favorite time of year to be exact.) It’s time for the annual Little Rock, AR 2014 Heart Walk!


This walk always hits close to home because it’s exactly that. Every year members of my community who I know from school or church come out to support their loved ones, people who I know on a personal level and I see on a day-to-day basis. It’s always a bittersweet moment because while my heart is breaking I feel overjoyed by their hope and courage.



I always have so much fun at the Heart Walks because of the energy that the communities bring to the event. Everyone is always fired up and ready to go all day long!



I honestly can’t wait till next year! Although, I won’t be attending as an International titleholder, my family and I are hoping to put together a team to run for my dad. This excites me way more than you can imagine!


All my love,

Haley Rose Pontius

Comments

Popular Posts