My Plan of Action

Hello everyone! My plan of action is really divided up into three sections: American Heart Association- Go Red for Women, Dancing Through the Pain, and the U.S. Pain Foundation!

First let's start with Go Red for Women! Pricilla, Amanda, and I recently had our first meeting at the American Heart Association headquarters. It was so amazing to learn even more about this organization. We are determined to make the most out of the opportunities they are giving us to be involved in many campaigns, and even take a special trip later in the year. I don't want to share too much information since we are still finalizing all the details! I will let everyone know as soon as I can!

My program Dancing Through the Pain has grown significantly in the past couple of months. My plan is to continue what I have been doing! Encouraging people to download the free Pain Patient Resource App I created and use its resources! I also plan to develop even more YouTube videos to grow my channel and my audience. With the power of social media and volunteers, I am excited to see how many people I can reach over this next year!

The U.S. Pain Foundation is working on many new campaigns as well! I am excited to be a part of them. Also we have two big months coming up! September is Pain Awareness Month and November kicks off the foundations KNOWvember campaign. These months are all about spreading the word about chronic pain and pain patients! Again, we are still finalizing details, but I will let you know how you can get involved. After all, pain effects everyone at some point in their life!

"Success is not measured by what you accomplish but by the opposition you have encountered and the courage with which you have maintained the struggle against overwhelming odds." -Orison Swett Marden

Garin

Comments

Popular Posts