A System To Be Proud Of

There are countless reasons why I am proud to say that I am Miss International 2017. My favorite reason to brag about is the women who participate in this system. When I was crowned, I knew immediately that not only did I have big shoes to fill but also that I was representing dozens of impressive women who would also have been great national titleholders. 

Miss International 2005, 2014, 2017, 2016

I wear my crown with humility knowing what it represents. Since 2005, Miss International titleholders have been making waves across the globe with their platform work. As a group we have founded nonprofit organizations, raised thousands of dollars for charities, and volunteered countless hours to wonderful causes. The crown holds the weight of the hearts of those who wore it before me and those who will wear it for years to come. 

With my favorite Teen & Mrs.

My only hope is that I can look back on these short 365 days knowing that I did everything I could to make my class and this organization proud. As I prepare for the next Miss International to be crowned, I pray she is a woman full of love, strength, and service. Whoever and wherever she is, I know we will all be proud. Is it you?

In health and happiness,

Kelsey Craft
Miss International 2017

Comments

Popular Posts