Goal-Getter


Research shows that by writing down your goals, you are 42% more likely to achieve them. That’s incredible! As I sit down to write out some of my goals for my reign as Miss International 2018, I look to the former title holders, world-influencers, and my personal, everyday heroes. There is so much that I want to accomplish and only a year (less than 365 days now) to do it.

1. Have my organization, BRAVE, approved as an official 501(c)(3) Non-Profit Organization

2. Travel to multiple foreign countries and distribute BRAVE Bears and host BRAVE Workshops while I’m there (i.e. Guatemala, Philippines, England, etc.)


3. Deliver BRAVE Boxes to American Heart Association Ambassadors

4. Host at least 20 BRAVE Workshops at Boys and Girls Clubs around the nation and world


5. Speak on a talk show about International Pageants and BRAVE

6. Travel to at least 10 states throughout my reign

7. Take my miniature pig, Scout, to a children’s hospital to socialize with the patients


8. Host at least 2 Self-Defense Seminars

9. Host BRAVE’s first large-scale fundraiser

10. Speak at a Women’s Conference

11. Make the absolute most of my time as Miss International


My time as Miss International 2018 is so very precious to me. I am honored to serve my local community, state, nation, and the world as a beacon of hope and example of bravery during my reign.

Choosing Bravery,

Kaylee Ewing
Miss International 2018

Comments

Popular Posts