4 Ways to Celebrate Fall

Fall is my absolute favorite season! There is a crispness in the air, the smell of BBQ and bonfires, and the sounds of family and friends getting together at the local pumpkin patch. It’s almost like a different part of me awakens in the Fall! In today’s blog, I am giving you 5 fun ways to celebrate this beautiful season.

1. Indulge in or Make a Fall Dessert

One of my season favorites is Pumpkin Cheesecake Balls. Never underestimate the power of pumpkins in your seasonal desserts. After all, Cinderella’s Pumpkin turned into a carriage...what could a pumpkin do to spice up your dessert?

Here is the link to my favorite recipe:

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/AUK4OOmm1s2HiCv8Xe0xu4vQ6P2huYT2OKvZWfrIZU8MCwjJ5pNd9rc/

2. Participate in a Fall-Themed Paint Party

In some of my previous blogs I have discussed self-care. Painting is a wonderful self-care activity, and if you throw in a seasonal twist it can be even more fun! Here is an example from my fall paint party:


3. Decorate your Entryway and/or House for Fall

Decorating for the seasons can be oh so much fun, so why limit it to the Christmas season? Decorating your entryway is a great way to both begin and end your day with fall cheer!

Here’s what my garage entryway looks like this year:


4. Buy a Cozy Sweater!

Most girls love a good shopping spree! Go ahead, indulge in that sweater you’ve had your eyes on. You won’t regret it when you curl up in that sweater and read a good book or sit by a way bonfire.

At the risk of stating overused expression, Happy Fall, Y’all! I hope this helps you identify some new ways to celebrate this super fun season and get ready to usher in the Christmas holidays!

Choosing Bravery,

Kaylee Ewing
Miss International 2018

Comments

Popular Posts