Drug Free Pumpkin Contest

After speaking at Fulbright Elementary School’s Red Ribbon Week Assembly, I had the fun opportunity to judge a pumpkin contest! Each class in the school created a specially designed pumpkin that they thought conveyed a drug free message the best. I was SO impressed with the results! Picking the top pumpkin was not an easy task. Here are a few of my favorites!

Just say no!

Don’t get “wrapped up” with drugs!

This Grumpy Cat themed pumpkin is too funny!

Even pumpkins know how to Call the Hogs!

This one was a little fishy… ☺

The Charlotte’s Web themed pumpkin was so cute!

I loved this spooky pumpkin!

This class “kissed” the competition goodbye!

Children around the world deserve to live in a drug free world!

The school’s mascot is a falcon! I loved this idea!

I cannot wait to hear the results of the contest! I love to see that our elementary schools have such creative and talented students. Thank you Fulbright Elementary for the warm welcome, allowing me to be your guest speaker, and for letting me make the “tricky” decision of best pumpkin! It was a blast! Happy Red Ribbon Week and Halloween!

If you believe in something, believe in it all the way!

Blair Wortsmith
Miss Teen International 2014

Comments

Popular Posts