New Years 2015

Its 2015, last year went by way to fast. I hope everyone had a fabulous and safe New Year’s Eve. Now that it’s a New Year it means it’s time to set those resolutions. Every New Year you get the chance to set a goal to either correct something in your life or strive for something better. I have set many resolutions for myself and I encourage everyone else to not just set one resolution but pick a few and really focus on them. I picked a few resolutions and I want to share them with you.

  • Be healthy and eat healthier 
  • Workout more
  • Save money and spend less
  • Be a better friend
  • Don’t take a single day, minute, or moment for granted
  • Attend as many camp Erin’s as my busy schedule will allow. 
  • Be the best Miss International possible

Whatever your resolution happens to be make sure you stick with it, they might be hard but in the end you will feel so much better.



I would love to hear all of your resolutions! Please share them with me below, I am excited to hear everyone resolutions.

Ignite your spark,

Samantha Riddle
Miss International

Comments

Popular Posts