Pageant Week Diet


Hello My gorgeous International sisters, I have been getting a lot of questions about what kinds of food to expect during pageant week. I know a lot of ladies have dietary restrictions or are on a specific diet just for the pageant. (Do you have your perfect plate ready for nationals?)

I went to a grocery store in Jacksonville and purchased items for my room that would last for the week and still fit into a healthy diet! I bought, protein bars, water, bananas, oranges, popcorn and of course, you all know how I feel about skinny cow chocolates! 

The food you will generously be provided by the pageant varies by day, but almost every meal included a salad and a lean protein! You will have the opportunity to pick and choose from the items offered at mealtimes. I know on several occasions I opted for just the protein or just the salad, depending on my mood and what I could fit into my perfect plate!

I do suggest keeping a small emergency snack in your travel back with you at all times! You never know when hunger will strike!

Ignite your spark,

Samantha Riddle
Miss International 2014

Comments

Popular Posts