Arkansas International Pageant Workshop

I had so much fun attending the Arkansas Int’l Pageant Workshop! It is so hard to believe that it has been nearly a year since I was crowned Miss Teen Arkansas International. Seeing the contestants that are vying for the titles this year was so exciting!


Here are some of the 2015 Arkansas International contestants!

I know there are many contestants that are just a few weeks out from competing for their state/area/country title, and I want to share some advice with you lovely ladies!

First of all, have fun! Only a few of you will walk away with the crown, but everyone can leave the pageant with a great experience and new friends.

Also, practice makes perfect! In the months leading up to my state pageant as well as the International Pageant I practiced walking in my heels every day, worked on sample interview questions, researched my platform, and worked on my physical fitness. I always set the goal of being a well-rounded, prepared contestant.

Third, begin making appearances with your local title. It is beneficial for judges to see a contestant that is already fulfilling duties similar to that of the new queen. Let them easily envision you as the new titleholder! Volunteering and spreading awareness of the International Pageants are big parts of being one of our state/area/national titleholders.

And last, be confident but stay humble. It is so important to encourage yourself but to not become overconfident at the same time. Always act queenly!

I am looking forward to seeing who else joins the International Pageants Class of 2015! Good luck to everybody competing!

My Arkansas sister queens!

With my mom, Miss Teen International 2013- Haley Pontius, and her mom!

If you believe in something, believe in it all the way!

Blair Wortsmith
Miss Teen International 2014

Comments

Popular Posts