If you believe in something, believe in it all the way!

Before competing in my state pageant last year, my sweet Aunt Diana gave me a plaque with this beautiful quote from Walt Disney and her foundation- Ray of Hope- sponsored me as I began my journey in the International Pageant system. It was the exact motivation I needed knowing that she and her foundation had invested in me and truly believed in me.

My Aunt along with many other family members, mentors, and friends, have encouraged me to chase my dreams and believed in me entirely. When you know someone full heartedly believes in you, you come to believe in yourself that way, too. And when you believe you can succeed there is no stopping you!

It has been my goal throughout my reign to remind people to believe in others ALL the way, and to encourage them to express their sincere appreciation in those that have invested in one’s success.

With that being said, I share a huge thank you to everyone that contributed to my success and made this a year I will never forget. I am forever grateful for the International Pageant staff and sponsors and to my friends and family for investing their time, talents, and treasures in me throughout this journey.

I believe in this system and in all of the phenomenal things it is doing for women around the world! I’m blessed to have had the opportunity to represent this organization this year as Miss Teen International 2014.


If you believe in something, believe in it all the way!

Blair Wortsmith
Miss Teen International 2014

Comments

Popular Posts