Area Pageant

I was invited to attend a pageant this past weekend as a guest. I love watching ladies compete because I know they have worked so hard to be there and are living out their dreams! Such a great way to spend an evening!

There were many perks to attending this pageant – I got to sit in the very front row with Chelsey Rogers, Miss DC International. I was introduced on camera and got to talk about my title!


The highlight though was meeting Chelsi Smith. Chelsi is a former Miss Texas USA, Miss USA, and Miss Universe! She was judging the pageant, but I snuck to the back during intermission and asked her for a picture. She was so gracious and wanted to know all about being Miss International.
 
 
Congratulations to the winners and to all the girls who competed.

Ashley Smith

Comments

Popular Posts