Arkansas International


CONGRATULATIONS TO THE 2011 Titleholders…I will see you in Chicago in 2 months and a few days…WOW!

I had the most amazing time attending the Arkansas International Pageants! If you keep up with the blog, I posted about my dear friend , Christina Stengel, Mrs. Arkansas 2010. During the week of Mrs. International, I became friends with Christina pretty much immediately. So, of course, it was more than a treat to visit her state, meet the 2011 delegates, and participate in all of the events Bernee’ had planned for us. The ladies in Arkansas definitely know how to have a good time and put on a great show!
 

The lyrics to the fun fashion song said it best, “I’ve had the time of my life” (the new, fun remix) sum up my time in Arkansas. I did have a GREAT time with Christina, Kohl, and Mollie…well, maybe too much fun!


My Kodak Queen, Christina. Such a gem...and an amazing cook! Thank you for the cupcakes and making sure I had everything I needed (you made sure I had my supply of gummies and skittles).


Mollie and Kohl make me feel “Forever Young”! I know these ladies will continue to do amazing things in the future!


Kohl and I are so much alike it’s scary! She made me laugh the entire weekend and I even had her mother mastering heel stretches. LOL! I know we will have a mini-reunion sometime in the near future!


Miss Mollie. Cute as can be, sweet as she looks and talented too!! Her ballet en pointe presentation was a definite highlight of the show!

Signing autographs before the show with Bernee’ the Arkansas Executive Director


A HUGE thank you to Rick and Bernee’ for all that you did to make me feel like true royalty but also a part of your family! You made sure I had EVERYTHING I could possibly need and more! I love you guys!


It is hard to believe I have less than 3 months left as Mrs. International. Even though, I will miss the “royal treatment”…the memories will last a lifetime and for that I am Forever grateful!



I love you guys! Thanks for an amazing weekend! Christina, Kohl, Mollie, Bernee’ and Mr. Rick, thank you for making me feel like family! I will never forget my D-bits in Arkansas!

Until next post, remain blessed!

Shannon Devine

Comments

  1. We had a great time with you too. Thanks for sharing your year with us. See you in Chicago.
    Bernee

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts