Miss Magic's Surgery

Miss Magic adds another chapter to the Greatest Love Story of all time!

Thank you Mrs. Mandy! You took amazing care of Halle-Grace on surgery day. Mandy made sure HG had a special surgical hat (pink polka dots & lady bugs.
Miss Magic is always in style, even in the hospital!

Many of you know that Halle-Grace had surgery recently. I wanted to take this opportunity to publicly thank the many individuals who sent cards, messages, etc. Miss Magic is loved by so many! I am ecstatic to report that she is doing fantastic, has recovered like a champ, and her biopsy results came back crystal clear!!! Thank the good Lord! My dear friend, Jamye Shaw told me, (in the days I worried myself sick just waiting and waiting for the results) “Shannon, Halle-Grace is so beautiful and such a special blessing, God had no other choice, he had to put some beauty marks inside her skin as well.” She was right! The surgery was completely successful and she never lost an ounce of her magical personality!

Halle-Grace continues to amaze me each and every day as I watch her grow. Before her surgery, just like any parent would be, I was incredibly anxious. That morning, I found myself replaying our journey to one another. I was immediately reminded of a very important fact! This amazing little girl, my daughter, spent the first 9 months of her life in an orphanage filled with love by the nannies that cared for and loved the children; however, the conditions of an orphanage in a 3rd world country are heartbreaking. I never imagined the conditions until I found myself inside her orphanage on September 1, 2008.

As Mandy carried Halle-Grace into the operating room, I suddenly had a sense of peace! I knew without a doubt that God had watched over her the first 9 months of her precious life…through sickness, hospitalization, and even controlling her fever when Tylenol was not available! Halle-Grace is a fighter! Anyone who meets her immediately sees her amazing spirit, her zest for life, her determination, and her magical personality.

Through her procedure, she was so brave! She never cried, she never complained (just a little curious). And yes, she sprinkled her magic dust throughout the hospital! She had the physicians, nurses, and staff wrapped immediately!


I was truly overwhelmed and touched by the love and concern from so many of you! Thank you for your prayers and Miss Magic is ready to see you all at Mrs. International Pageant in July!

Until next post, remain blessed,

Shannon

Comments

  1. You will reach to success. Don't worry, very best wishes to you. So sweet girl she is.
    rhinoplasty

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts