Green Initiative


I had the chance to repay one of my corporate sponsors, whose company primarily serves the federal government, by being the “Green Queen” at his recent event! He invited me to speak about the green initiative, recycling and sustainability at his annual product fair.




Environmental sustainability is a very important topic these days and I have become somewhat of an unofficial expert on the topic. I am glad that I could give back to my sponsor and help him at his event; I am still so grateful to all of those that supported me in my quest for the title of Miss Teen International!




It was a well attended event and I met many fascinating and influential people including military and Department of Defense representatives, homeland security experts, and White House officials.


As the day progressed, over 200 people filtered through. They were fascinated with the International System and its strong emphasis on service to the community and others.
Juliana McKee

Comments

Popular Posts