Minnesota International Pageant

The weather was cold but the competition was hot at the Minnesota International pageant! I boarded on the plane and headed off to the Land of 10,000 Lakes!

Yes, my crown was my carry-on.

That weekend was such a whirlwind! Preliminary competition started Saturday night. Then Sunday afternoon was the contestant luncheon, and I was the keynote speaker!

Here I am on the official schedule!


I spoke about my platform and gave each of the contestants a Go Red dress pin to either keep or distribute. I also got to catch up with Paula Preston, the official pageant photographer!

Look, we match!

Saturday night was finals! Every contestant looked beautiful and rocked the stage!

Signing autographs!


Congrats to the new 2012 Minnesota International queens!

Jurnee Carr

Comments

Popular Posts