North Carolina International Pageant

I had the opportunity to spend the weekend at the North Carolina International Pageant which was held at the Garner Performing Arts Center in Garner, North Carolina.  The contestants were all treated to a delightful weekend hosted by the new Executive Director and Mrs. North Carolina International 2009, LaDaria Richardson.  I continue to be inspired by the extensive charitable efforts of women across the world, including our past queens.  This past weekend was nothing short of amazing.  Below are some great photos from my weekend.  I look forward to seeing these new queens at Nationals in Chicago!


Social party on Friday night.


LaDaria Richardson, an outstanding leader and Executive Director for the NC Intl Pageants.


This was right before we dove into the cupcakes on Friday night during rehearsals.


All the Mrs. NC Intl contestants after interview.


Bright-eyed and ready to cheer on the contestants for their interviews!


Backstage with the contestants before their final rehearsal.


Final rehearsals went really great!


One last photo with Brittney, backstage, before crowning the new Miss NC Intl.


One last photo with Morgan before she crowned the new Miss Teen NC Intl.


In preparation for the crowning, this is our “I can’t believe I won” face. 


The new NC Queens in their first “extended arm” photo with me!  (Be prepared for many more unless I find a photographer to follow me around everywhere.)

A much more professional glamour shot of all of us compliments of Morgan’s Mom. 

Janet Bolin

Comments

Popular Posts