Tickled Pink

This mural was hand painted by students from Senn High School.

Tickled Pink was founded by Jodi Fyfe as a way to honor her cousin who died at age 35 from breast cancer. It benefits Bright Pink, the only national non-profit organization focusing on the prevention and early detection of breast and ovarian cancer.

Jennifer Naida and I were invited to the VIP reception.

More than 600 supporters came decked out in their very best pink. My pink dress was due to arrive, but did not due to “Extreme conditions beyond UPS’ control.” Still not sure what that meant. So I threw on a LBD and pink accessories.

A highlight for me was being able to spend a bit of time with a couple of photographers, like Eddie, who I worked with while I was at Fox.

With Fox sportscaster, Lou Canellis. He is a huge supporter of events such as Tickled Pink.

There was live music and over 2-dozen chef stations from restaurants including Travelle, Yum Cha, Firecakes, and Sunda. If you are ever in Chicago, do give these places a try.

This gorgeous cake gives me an idea for a gown!

The event raised more than $65,000 for Bright Pink, which will educate so many women. And some of these ladies don’t even know, yet, how much this will help them

I was sent home with a box of these delicious gourmet glazed donuts! Thanks!

Be the change!

Amy Gregorio
Your Mrs. International

www.tickledpinkchicago.com 

Comments

Popular Posts