Senior Prom

It’s prom season and Saturday night was the big night for me!



I can’t believe it’s already here! Senior Prom! I can’t help but wonder where has the time gone?


Our theme was All That Jazz and the room was decorated like the 1920’s! Some of my friends even ran with the theme and dressed accordingly to it!


Did I mention I won Prom Queen!


Prom King just so happened to be the same boy who won Mr. PHS when I won Miss PHS! What are the odds?


The night was topped off with our traditional Senior Video, which I might add brought me to tears. It starts off with a slide show, showing a few pictures of each student with a personalized song for each of them. Then came the videos of our teachers all the way from elementary school to now, talking about their memories of us. The end of the video was filled with touching moments from our elementary days and our last moments as seniors.

I wasn’t teary eyed until I looked next to me and saw one of my good friends with tears and mascara running down here face. I had to turn away because if anything was going to make me burst into tears it was going to be seeing her cry!


This was truly a night I will never forget! It breaks my heart that our thirteen-year journey together is about to come to an end, but I know that there are even greater things to come for all of us. This prom was the perfect way to kick off the end of our senior year and I wouldn’t want to have it any other way!

All my love,

Haley Pontius

Comments

Popular Posts