Windy City Live


Recently, my dear friend, Jennifer, and I were Windy City Live bound. Windy City Live is a talk show that started when Oprah turned off her show. It is a live syndicated show, so there is plenty of coordinated clapping and acting like cameras are not in your face. Ah, the joys of hi-def. TV.



While there, I was introduced and was able to briefly speak International and CASA. It was unexpected surprise to have others ask me more about CASA and I was even asked for a way to get more information. Then they surprised everyone with a trip on a trolley to a new restaurant by three well-known chefs here! It’s called Spritz Burger and offer unique sodas/cocktails and food the chefs’ enjoy when they are home such as gourmet burgers. Then it was time to head back to the burbs.

Be the change!

Amy Gregorio 
www.CASAforChildren.org

Comments

Popular Posts