Modeling at the VOW


I had a great time modeling at another bridal market! This time I was in Atlanta, Georgia. The home state of my sister Amanda. We were able to spend a day together shopping, eating dinner, and going to a community group at her Church. It was great to meet a group of such strong women of faith. God knew just what I needed to prepare myself for the rest of the week. 


I was modeling for the company Shail K! The dresses are gorgeous. It is amazing how many people from all over the world you meet at markets. I would like to thank Competiive Image for being an amazing sponsor of the pageant and giving me the opportunity to meet Fernando Wong, a designer from Cuba. Fernando id going to design a dress for me for a special appearance this year. This will be in addition to many other pieces they are providing for me and the other queens through their sponsorship.


Another designer I was able to meet is Stefanie Somers. She is a wonderful sponsor to the International Pageant System as well! Her earrings are amazing and truly make you feel like a princess! I cannot wait to pick out an amazing pair this year. Stay tuned to see what that surprise appearance is! 


I can’t tell you all how amazing of an opportunity this has been already. I can’t wait to continue with the traveling and meeting new people that has only been made possible through the International Pageants.

"Success is not measured by what you accomplish but by the opposition you have encountered and the courage with which you have maintained the struggle against overwhelming odds." -Orison Swett Marden

Garin

Comments

Popular Posts