My Trip to New York!


I have always wanted to visit New York City and now thanks to International Pageants I was able to! Here is a little bit about my trip to New York!


The first day I arrived I was able to tour around and look at different parts of the city one of them being Times Square! I was able to check one of the items of my bucket list. I have played the violin since I was 18 months old and always wanted to play in Times Square so, my friend and I played duets for a few minutes. It was great to have someone with me while I was playing!


After that I spent the next couple of days modeling at the International Bridal Market! It is always so fun to try on different dresses.


Of course I had to make time to see the 9/11 memorial. If you ever are able to go to New York it is a must see. You can feel the emotion in the air. It is an amazing experience.

I cannot wait to see what adventures I have next!

"Success is not measured by what you accomplish but by the opposition you have encountered and the courage with which you have maintained the struggle against overwhelming odds." -Orison Swett Marden

Garin Harris

Comments

Popular Posts