Introducing...


Hi! My name is Madilyn and I am your very FIRST Miss Pre Teen International!!! I can’t even describe how excited I am to have this opportunity. I know this will be an incredible year, full of opportunities.

I am 11 years old and I will be starting the 6th grade in just a couple of weeks. I am from Arkansas, The Natural State, so there are always lots of fun outdoor activities to do. I like to catch lizards with my brother, ride my four-wheeler, jump on the trampoline, hike at the park and fish in my grandpa’s pond. If I am not busy with school, sports, or community service, then you will probably find me outside playing.


I do stay very busy with sports. I play softball, volleyball and basketball. Volleyball and basketball are both school teams. However, I also play Junior Olympic volleyball after school ball is over. I travel all around the south with JO, so we get to play some very competitive teams...which I really like! My school volleyball team has been undefeated for 2 years, now! I have been playing for the same softball team since I was 3 years old. Most of us have all played together the entire 8 years. My softball team is fun because we have grown up together, but we aren't’ all from the same schools. This is fun because it let’s me have friend networks in area schools, not just the school I attend. Sports are a HUGE part of my life! We stay very busy going from practices and games. 



My family and friends are my everything! I have a little brother that is 5 years old. Obviously he can be a real pain at times, but I love him BIG! As a family, we do almost everything together. Lots of times that means going to ballgames, practices or pageant related events, but the important thing is we are together. 




I am lucky enough to have LOTS of friends!!! I have different friend groups from the sports that I play and then there are those girls that I just love to hang out with. One of my BFF’s and I have a slime shop, so that is a fun fact! I also like to make YouTube videos with my friends that showcase us making slime.


I am, and always have been, an animal lover! My platform is the Humane Society. This is an organization that I have visited and been part of for as long as I can remember. My family and I adopted our cat, Gorgeous, from the local Humane Society four years ago. I currently have 7 pets: a cat, dog, aquatic turtle, spotted gecko, white mouse, worm snake, and a tadpole….I also have a little brother that sometimes acts like a wild animal!!!!! We also have an ant farm and a butterfly garden that we are patiently waiting on the butterflies to hatch. So, as you can see we have lots of livestock, and I wouldn’t have it any other way!


I am honored to be Miss Pre Teen International and I know that I will be able to use this title to make a difference on a larger scale. I can’t wait to see what God has in store for my year!

Your First Miss Pre Teen International,

Madilyn

Comments

Popular Posts