Making History...


Being the very FIRST Miss Pre Teen International is such an honor! Making history is really hard to do this day and age, because it seems like most things have already been done. But thanks to the International Pageants system, the 2018 Pre Teen International Class and I will go down in the books as the FIRST group of Pre Teens to participate in the pageant! I feel extremely humbled to have this amazing opportunity.

Nationals was an experience that I will always remember. Everything was absolutely perfect. One huge contribution to this was definitely the staff. All things were thoroughly planned out and age appropriate for our group of girls. From the planning committee to our FABULOUS chaperones, Mr. Eddie and Ms. Kandace, the events were all tons of fun and very organized. 






My favorite activity that we got to do was visiting the West Virginia Culture Center and having a tea party. Mr. Randall and his staff thought of everything when they coordinated this event for us. We all had the chance to get to know each other a little better, all while having a great time learning about etiquette and going on a scavenger hunt through the museum.






All of the girls and parents were so kind and encouraging the entire time we were at Nationals. I loved getting to make new friends and getting to know people from around the country. 





Even after the pageant was over, my mom and I received tons of congratulatory messages from the contestants and their parents. This positive tone never wavered from the time we arrived until the time we left. This was due, once again, to the staff and their enthusiasm and encouragement that they showed all of the contestants the whole week.






I am thrilled that I get to be Mr. Eddie’s sidekick next year during the pageant. I will be right there with all of the contestants helping out and cheering them on. I have already started working as Miss Pre Teen International, and I will continue to work hard and be diligent doing community service. This is a job that I do not take lightly. Since I was chosen to make history, I plan to set the bar high for all future Pre Teen International Queens. Until next time!

Your FIRST Miss Pre Teen International,

Madilyn

Comments

Popular Posts