My Favorite Breakfast Smoothie


Breakfast is my least favorite meal. Most of the time, I don’t have the time to sit down and eat one. Besides, there are not much choices for breakfast. Eggs, toast, bacon, pancakes — that’s pretty much it. However, every one says it is the most important meal. And I have to agree. When I don’t take anything for breakfast then I really cannot concentrate. So my solution is to take a smoothie with me for breakfast. Below is the recipe for my favorite - The Tropical Smoothie.

Ingredients:

1 cup water
1 tablespoons ground flaxseeds
1 handful spinach
1 handful kale
2/3 cup pineapple
1/2 cup mango
1/3 banana
1 scoop protein powder

Add the water, greens and seeds in a blender. Blend until all the chunky leaves are gone. Add fruit and protein powder and blend until smooth. I think it is sweet enough with all the fruit but you can add honey or stevia to taste if you want it sweeter.

Benefits of The Tropical Smoothie:

*Healthy source of fiber, protein & omega-3 fats
*Contains anti-inflammatory properties
*Improves digestion
*Boosts Energy
*Helps burn belly fat
*Immune system support
*Also contains: Vitamins A, C, E, K & B vitamins, Folic acid, iron, calcium, potassium, phosphorus, zinc & chromium + other essentials vitamins and minerals.

One child, one book can change the world!!

Carly
Miss Teen International 2017

Comments

Popular Posts