Planning Your Wardrobe: Orientation


Picking the right clothes for the right occasion is not always an easy task. In this and future blogs I will explain my thought process in choosing outfits when packing for nationals week in Charleston.

Orientation will be your opportunity to feel comfortable and confident. This is where you will first meet the International Pageants staff as well as the other contestants. I chose my outfit based on a color I liked and then made sure that I was comfortable sitting and walking in the dress and heels. This is not a judged area of competition but the judges will see the photos taken of you throughout the week and there will be plenty of photos taken at orientation! Choose an outfit that makes you shine. You only get one chance at a first impression.


Tips for orientation outfit:

*Something that you’re comfortable sitting in
*An outfit/dress that photographs well
*Show your personality

In health and happiness,

Miss International 2017

Kelsey Craft

Comments

Popular Posts