Rehearsal Clothing


For most of the rehearsals during the week at Nationals, you will probably want to dress cute but comfortable. Towards the end of the week, the judges will likely make a surprise appearance at the rehearsals so you will want to dress to impress. In this blog, I will share a couple of my outfit choices for those occasions.



Outfit #1

I wore this white and yellow combo because I love off-the-shoulder outfits and I hoped yellow would stand out on the stage. Side note with this one… I accidently got lipstick on my white top, right before we left for the theatre. One of the contestants was kind enough to offer me a shout wipe to clean it off. Before I knew it, the shout wipe made my spray tan seep into the white top. At that point, all I could do was laugh about the mishap and pray that the judges wouldn’t notice it from the audience.


Outfit #2

This outfit wasn’t expensive at all. I got it at Forever 21! I loved this outfit because it was very comfortable but the giant, and I mean giant, gold necklace made this outfit shine. Everytime I walked, I would hear my necklace jangle and it gave me some extra pep in my step. Adding a fun accessory or piece of jewelry can really make an outfit stand out.


Outfit #3

Again, I wanted to go with a bright color and yellow is one of my favorites. I actually borrowed this dress from a friend but I got a lot of compliments the day I wore it. I’m a big fan of one-shouldered dresses so this was a great example of my personal style.


Outfit #4

I wore this red jumpsuit on Saturday’s rehearsal because I love jumpsuits and red really stands out on stage. I don’t have a professional photo of the outfit but I do have a photo from the day I tried it on. I think what’s most important is to express yourself with your clothing during the rehearsals where the judges visit. Show your style and show your unique brand.

Together We Rise,

Your Mrs. International 2018

LAUREN WEEKS

Comments

Popular Posts