Nationals Preparation in Quarantine

HI, all! I know that preparing for nationals looks a little different right now, but that is okay! We have many unique opportunities that we have not typically had in the past, and I wanted to encourage you to take advantage of them. I actually have a virtual appearance today, and I am very excited! I wanted to shed some positive light on two ways to be active and involved during this time.


1. Use social media! Right now, is a great time to post about you, your platforms, and your passions. This allows you and your fellow contestants to get to know each other via social media platforms!

2. Take advantage of virtual appearances! Take this time to get in touch with an elementary school. You can video yourself reading a book to their students or share an uplifting message for their school’s social media page. These children need all of your love and encouragement in this unprecedented time!

I want you all to know that I am cheering you on and supporting each of you. Your purpose will triumph in the midst of all of this. Stay confident because the Lord makes all things work together for our good!


All of my love,

Madeline Grace Wright
Miss Teen International 2019

Comments

Popular Posts