Staying Grounded


These days are unprecedented and we are finding ourselves in unfamiliar situations. Thankfully, I have been choosing to find joy in the little things and enjoy slowing down in the day to day. Find things that you love doing and soak them in; these moments are sweeter than we realize.

1. Go on walks outside. I have been walking daily and just enjoying the calamity of being outside. There is peace in the stillness there.

2. Get up early and enjoy a cup of coffee. I love to go outside and sit to drink my coffee and read a devotion. It sets the perfect course to my day.

3. Set goals and accomplish them! We have much time on our hands to get creative, work on new projects, and check things off our lists! Enjoy yourself while you do!

I know that this time is troubling and concerning, but I pray that you slow down to find the beauty in the small things. There is so much to learn and so much to be found here. Lean in and learn about yourself and about what you love most. There is beauty in the middle of this mess – I promise. I am praying for you all.

All of my love,

Madeline Grace Wright
Miss Teen International 2019

Comments

Popular Posts