Halle-Grace Devine


The Virginia International Pageant was my first experience getting to hang out with Shannon & her beautiful daughter, HalleGrace – and what an experience it was!! I just had to do a separate post about this little angel! She sat on my lap (and stood too!) for most of the pageant, and I loved every minute of it! She is just a bundle of happiness, sassiness, and love!



She is also a very curious little girl and seems to be enamored with cameras! Lucky for you, I let her borrow my camera and show us her photography skills. I have included the pictures here for your viewing pleasure! Some of them I took of her, but I think you’ll be able to tell which ones have her special touch on them! She hasn’t quite learned not to cover the lens with her finger, but that just makes it all the more entertaining. Enjoy!












Ashley Smith

Comments

Popular Posts