A Picture is worth a thousand words…

If for some mysterious reason I was forbidden to ever speak on adoption again, I would simply carry my platform sheet and my ad page that Susan Botek created for me. She put into these pieces all that I have ever tried to say about adoption! She is incredibly talented and a joy to work with. All I had to do was simply supply the photos and communicated with Susan, “I want people to see and feel what Adoption looks like when they open the book to my page.”

Susan created this timeless piece…notice the window panes, as if you are looking into the picture of adoption! WOW! I literally cried for joy when I saw her creation and it made Jason & I beam with pride to display our joy in the Mrs. International Program Book.


I also wanted to take this opportunity to share my ad page with you tell you what adoption looks like. To me…it’s family, it’s love, it’s completeness, it’s dreams of tomorrow, and memories of yesterday…it’s absolute JOY, it’s the most amazing journey, and it is the way I became a mommy! I thank God everyday for Halle-Grace and the miracle of adoption.

Thank you Susan for your time, commitment, and incredibly talent! My paperwork presented to the judges, along with my ad page was truly everything I imagined and more! If you are reading this and preparing for Mrs. Miss or Miss Teen International, I highly recommend Susan’s expertise. Thank you again Susan, my fellow heart mom!

Shannon Devine

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts