Don't Stop Believing

I'm a big dreamer and a “hopeless romantic” at heart, it's ridiculously really.. My favorite movies are: Pretty Woman, Serendipity and Sleepless in Seattle. Doesn't get any sappier than that!

About 15 years ago, I went to visit California, and I got to “live out” the “Pretty Woman experience.” I stayed at the Beverly Hills Wilshire Hotel, and then I went and got a makeover and got to go shopping on Rodeo Drive…..I thought it was the coolest thing ever! It wasn't even a huge deal but because I loved that movie so much, and I'd watched it a million times... It meant the world to me.

So this Valentine's, my husband decided to recreate my other two favorite movies, while in NY. Ahhh!!

Sleepless in Seattle- remember the Empire State Building on Valentine's Day!! Doesn't get more romantic than that!

We watched the movie (for the 100th time!) And went to the top of the Empire State Building for Valentine's….That was ahhh- maze-ing!!


Then we watched Serendipity..Afterwards, we went and ate at the actual Serendipity from the movie, went to the same Bloomingdale's, skating rink, and lastly, to the Waldorf Hotel from the movie, even got it the elevators and went to the 23rd floor!


It was a dream!!

It probably sounds so silly, but I felt like “wow, dreams really do come true!!”

Sometimes we forget that as adults, we stop dreaming, and hoping.

But that's a lie, it's never too late for your dreams (the little ones AND the big ones) to come true.Two of mine just did. Your “dream-come-true” is right around the corner.

I'm your Mrs International reminding you-

TO CHOOSE LOVE,

Priscilla

Comments

Popular Posts