Fashion Week Rooftop Fashion Show

Fashion, Fashion, Fashion!!! I had the opportunity to attend a special Fashion Week event – a rooftop fashion show! Juliana saved me a great seat – right across from where the models came out!


I didn’t know before I got there that it was for a men’s clothing line, but I was pleasantly surprised! There were professional male models as well as the DC United Soccer team there to model the clothing, and those boys were loving all the attention.


When the show was over, we went downstairs to take pictures on the red carpet. There were cameras everywhere, & everyone wanted to know about our titles. I felt so special!


There were jewelry vendors there showcasing their one of a kind pieces, & some wanted to take pictures with our group! One vendor even gave the 4 of us cute rings to match our dresses!

And I loved that the Teen & Miss DC International were at the event as well! Chelsea (Miss) & I were fast friends in Chicago, & she’s always fun to be around!!


Ashley Smith

Comments

  1. Jealous! :) Looks like you are having a great reign! We are all so proud of you Ashley.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts